Join Winnie on our weekly Twitter Party!
Use your favorite Twitter application and follow the hashtag #WinnieSun. It will be a Q&A session with a panel of experts answering a series of questions about the twitterchat topic. We encourage you to participate and join the conversation! Please follow all the participants, retweet your favorite comments, and remember to add the hashtag #WinnieSun. But most of all, have fun!
BE PART OF THE BIGGEST FINANCIAL CONVERSATION ON TWITTER
COUNTDOWN TO OUR NEXT TWEETCHAT
“Marketing And Buying Your Home Like A Pro”
#WinnieSun Twitter Chat
Wednesday, January 16th at 11:00am PDT | 2:00pm EST
You will be joining Winnie Sun (@winniesun) for a fast-paced Twitter chat.
Moderator: @winniesun Winnie Sun – financial advisor HOST
2 Days leading up to the show
Starting Monday, please promote your involvement in the chat via your social channels.
Suggested twitter post:
- Join me + experts for the Marketing And Buying Your Home Like A Pro tweetchat on Wed 11a PT #WinnieSun – Click to tweet this: https://ctt.ac/cdqbm
The Day Before the show
- We’re talking about Marketing And Buying Your Home Like A Pro! Join me + expert panel tomorrow tweetchat 11a PT! #WinnieSun – Click to tweet this: https://ctt.ac/1oeGP
Day of Chat
- Before the show, give your followers a head’s up they’re about to hear a lot from you. Suggested post: I’m an expert panelist on the #WinnieSun Twitter Chat starting in 20 min. Come join the convo! #tweetchat – Click to tweet this: http://ctt.ec/rXbWb
- One last promo tweet:
Minutes away from kicking off the #WinnieSun tweetchat at 11am PT! Click to tweet this: http://ctt.ec/df28X
During the Chat
- We will begin at a couple minutes after 11am PT
- For the twitterchat, the format will start with “Q1”. When answering, you’ll want to start your reply with “A1”. If your answer requires more than 1 tweet, make it A1, A1b, A1c, etc. Financial Expert Winnie Sun will be asking the questions.
- Remember to include the hashtag #WinnieSun in your response. (If you use the tweetchat site, it pre-populates this for you.)
Q1. What should you do differently when marketing a house vs marketing other products to sell? #WinnieSun
Q2. What are the best real estate apps for potential buyers or sellers to use? What should a first-time buyer/seller be aware of?
Q3. What should be done to financially prepare for buying property? #WinnieSun
Q4. How do you know if you need a real estate agent and what should someone look for in one? Where do you go to see if they are reputable? Are there industry tools to screen? #WinnieSun
Q5. What is the best real estate advice you’ve received? #WinnieSun
Q6. What is the most misunderstood step in buying a home? #WinnieSun
Q7. What is the biggest mistake to avoid when selling your house? #WinnieSun
Q8. When is the best time of year for a real estate transaction? Is there such a thing? Why or why not? What’s more important – price or interest rate if you could only choose one? #WinnieSun
Q9. What marketing techniques can you use to make your house stand out amongst the competition? Is this the same when marketing rentals? #WinnieSun
Q10. What are the most important tips to keep in mind when looking to purchase real estate as an investment property? #WinnieSun
Q11. What qualities in a house are worth the splurge? #WinnieSun
Q12. What’s your best advice for getting approved for a mortgage loan? What type of lender or mortgage specialist should you be looking for? Is there a site to help you screen the ideal candidate? #WinnieSun
Q13. What are the best tips to pay off your mortgage faster? Do you recommend bundling or unbundling your taxes with your mortgage payment? #WinnieSun
Q14. How can you use social media to maximize exposure and help drive offers on your house? #WinnieSun
Q15. Where would you want to own your next piece of real estate? Tell us and show us why! #WinnieSun