Join Winnie on the weekly Twitter Party!
Use your favorite Twitter application and follow the hashtag #WinnieSun. It will be a Q&A session with a panel of experts answering a series of questions about the twitterchat topic. We encourage you to participate and join the conversation! Please follow all the participants, retweet your favorite comments, and remember to add the hashtag #WinnieSun. But most of all, have fun!
We have covered so many topics in the weekly twitter chats, these are our most popular topics.
Weekly Twitter Chat Information
The weekly updated topic information and questions.
“Social Media Security:
Protecting Yourself, Your Business, & Your Brand”
#WinnieSun Twitter Chat
Wednesday, April 17th, at 11:00am PDT | 2:00pm EST
You will be joining Winnie Sun (@winniesun) for a fast-paced Twitter chat.
Moderator: @winniesun Winnie Sun – financial advisor HOST
2 Days leading up to the show
Starting Monday, please promote your involvement in the chat via your social channels.
Suggested twitter post:
- Join me + experts for the “Social Media Security: Protecting Yourself, Your Business. & Your Brand” tweetchat on Wed 11a PT #WinnieSun – Click to tweet this: https://ctt.ac/q0aLR
The Day Before the show
- We’re talking about Social Media Security! Join me + expert panel tomorrow tweetchat 11a PT! #WinnieSun – Click to tweet this: : https://ctt.ac/HajzL
Day of Chat
- Before the show, give your followers a head’s up they’re about to hear a lot from you. Suggested post: I’m an expert panelist on the #WinnieSun Twitter Chat starting in 20 min. Come join the convo! #tweetchat – Click to tweet this: http://ctt.ec/rXbWb
- One last promo tweet:
Minutes away from kicking off the #WinnieSun tweetchat at 11am PT! Click to tweet this: http://ctt.ec/df28X
During the Chat
- We will begin at a couple minutes after 11am PT
- For the twitterchat, the format will start with “Q1”. When answering, you’ll want to start your reply with “A1”. If your answer requires more than 1 tweet, make it A1, A1b, A1c, etc. Financial Expert Winnie Sun will be asking the questions.
- Remember to include the hashtag #WinnieSun in your response. (If you use the tweetchat site, it pre-populates this for you.)
Q1. Welcome! Who are you, where are you tweeting us from today, and how much thought do you give to your social media security? #WinnieSun
Q2. The threat is real! What online threats concern you the most? What are you doing now to keep yourself and your business protected? #WinnieSun
Q3. Do you know of anyone who’s been a victim of a social media scam or hack? What happened and what did you learn? #WinnieSun
Q4. Lock ‘em up and keep them safe! What are the best tips to keep in mind when creating / updating your social media passwords? Does it really matter if you use the same password for all of your platforms? How strong do you make your passwords? What constitutes a “strong password”? #WinnieSun
Q5. How do you know if a link is safe before you click on it? What can you do to be sure the information being presented to you is from a trustworthy source? #WinnieSun
Q6. Apps are fun, but on social media they are not always a game. How do you ensure your 3rd party apps are safe to use? Do you remove their access to your social media platforms to err on the side of caution, or do you think they’re harmless? Is desktop or app the same in terms of security? #WinnieSun
Q7. What can businesses active on social media do to ensure they are interacting safely on social? Brand considerations? #WinnieSun
Q8. Have you visited the library? What about content? Are there any things that you do not post or comment on? #WinnieSun
Q9. Agree to disagree. Have you ever encountered a challenging person on social media. What happened and how did you handle it? Did it change the way you engage or initiate conversation on social media? #WinnieSun
Q10. How do you know who can trust? What can you do if you have a bad experience on social media? What if your accounts been hacked? Who do you turn to? Have you ever had to get help before? #WinnieSun
Q11. How do you know when you have been targeted by a hacker and what steps should you take immediately? #WinnieSun
Q12. Stop the madness! How can you quickly find what information has already been made public about you, or your brand / business and what can you do to take control of it? #WinnieSun
Q13. What merchant technology do you use to securely and easily accept credit card payments for your goods / services? #WinnieSun
Q14. What questions do you ask yourself before opening an email, direct message, or text message that doesn’t seem 100% right and might be phishy? How do you interact with someone over the phone who may be vishing you? #WinnieSun
It all starts with
Do you have an idea or want to be a featured guest panelist?