Join Winnie on our weekly Twitter Party!
Use your favorite Twitter application and follow the hashtag #WinnieSun. It will be a Q&A session with a panel of experts answering a series of questions about the twitterchat topic. We encourage you to participate and join the conversation! Please follow all the participants, retweet your favorite comments, and remember to add the hashtag #WinnieSun. But most of all, have fun!
BE PART OF THE BIGGEST FINANCIAL CONVERSATION ON TWITTER
COUNTDOWN TO OUR NEXT TWEETCHAT
“Tweetchat Tribe Throwdown ”
#WinnieSun Twitter Chat
Wednesday, January 30th, at 11:00am PDT | 2:00pm EST
You will be joining Winnie Sun (@winniesun) for a fast-paced Twitter chat.
Moderator: @winniesun Winnie Sun – financial advisor HOST
The Day Before the show
Starting Monday, please promote your involvement in the chat via your social channels.
Suggested twitter post:
- Join me + the amazing #WinnieSun community for the first ever Tweetchat Tribe Throwdown tomorrow at 11a PT! #WinnieSun – Click to tweet this: https://ctt.ac/adfIR
Day of Chat
- Before the show, give your followers a head’s up they’re about to hear a lot from you. Suggested post: I’m an expert panelist on the #WinnieSun Twitter Chat starting in 20 min. Come join the convo! #tweetchat – Click to tweet this: http://ctt.ec/rXbWb
- One last promo tweet:
Minutes away from kicking off the #WinnieSun tweetchat at 11am PT! Click to tweet this: http://ctt.ec/df28X
During the Chat
- We will begin at a couple minutes after 11am PT
- For the twitterchat, the format will start with “Q1”. When answering, you’ll want to start your reply with “A1”. If your answer requires more than 1 tweet, make it A1, A1b, A1c, etc. Financial Expert Winnie Sun will be asking the questions.
- Remember to include the hashtag #WinnieSun in your response. (If you use the tweetchat site, it pre-populates this for you.)
Q1. Who are you, what do you do, and how do you feel about surprises? #WinnieSun
Q2. What is the single most important lesson you’ve learned in business? #WinnieSun
Q3. What are the one or two biggest factors that have contributed to your success? #WinnieSun
Q4. How is taking a risk different than being risky? #WinnieSun
Q5. What tweetchat topics get you the most excited? #WinnieSun
Q6. If you could give just one piece of advice to your younger self, what would it be? #WinnieSun
Q7. If you could give someone starting their career journey (entrepreneur or with an employer) only one piece of advice, what would that be? #WinnieSun
Q8. What role does curiosity play in your success in business? #WinnieSun
Q9. What skills are you looking to master this year? #WinnieSun
Q10. What do you do to refocus when you’re experiencing overwhelm or “brain fog”? #WinnieSun
Q11. What financial advice do you think people should pay more attention to? #WinnieSun
Q12. Is the idea of moving the goalposts a bad thing or a good thing? Why? #WinnieSun
Q13. Who are you secretly (or not so secretly) wishing you could see share their insight on the #WinnieSun tweetchat?