Join Winnie on the weekly Twitter Party!
Use your favorite Twitter application and follow the hashtag #WinnieSun. It will be a Q&A session with a panel of experts answering a series of questions about the twitterchat topic. We encourage you to participate and join the conversation! Please follow all the participants, retweet your favorite comments, and remember to add the hashtag #WinnieSun. But most of all, have fun!
We have covered so many topics in the weekly twitter chats, these are our most popular topics.
Countdown To Our Next Twitter Chat
Weekly Twitter Chat Information
The weekly updated topic information and questions.
How To Provide Value To Your Audience and Clients”
#WinnieSun Twitter Chat
Wednesday, July 17th, at 11:00am PDT | 2:00pm EST
You will be joining Winnie Sun (@winniesun) for a fast-paced Twitter chat.
Moderator: @winniesun Winnie Sun – financial advisor HOST
2 Days leading up to the show
Starting Monday, please promote your involvement in the chat via your social channels.
Suggested twitter post:
- Join me + experts for the Value Giants: How To Provide Value To Your Audience & Clients tweetchat on Wed 11a PT #WinnieSun – Click to tweet this: https://ctt.ac/2jBf7
The Day Before the show
- We’re talking about How To Provide Value To Your Audience & Clients! Join me + expert panel tomorrow tweetchat 11a PT! #WinnieSun – Click to tweet this: https://ctt.ac/Q4u7S
Day of Chat
- Before the show, give your followers a head’s up they’re about to hear a lot from you. Suggested post: I’m an expert panelist on the #WinnieSun Twitter Chat starting in 20 min. Come join the convo! #tweetchat – Click to tweet this: http://ctt.ec/rXbWb
- One last promo tweet:
Minutes away from kicking off the #WinnieSun tweetchat at 11am PT! Click to tweet this: http://ctt.ec/df28X
During the Chat
- We will begin at a couple minutes after 11am PT
- For the twitterchat, the format will start with “Q1”. When answering, you’ll want to start your reply with “A1”. If your answer requires more than 1 tweet, make it A1, A1b, A1c, etc. Financial Expert Winnie Sun will be asking the questions.
- Remember to include the hashtag #WinnieSun in your response. (If you use the tweetchat site, it pre-populates this for you.)
Q1. Who are you, where are you tweeting us from, and what was the last thing that made you feel appreciated? #WinnieSun
Q2. “Providing value” is being thrown around a lot these days. What is your personal definition of providing value? What brands / companies example providing value the most in your opinion? Be sure to tag them so they know it! 😉 #WinnieSun
Q3. Few of us are born knowing what true value is. We have to learn it, right? Where do you gather inspiration on how to create, achieve, and produce value? #WinnieSun
Q4. How do you determine the biggest challenges experienced by audience or clientele and how do you offer solutions in your field? #WinnieSun
Q5. What’s the difference between providing value and giving everything away for free? Where do you draw the line? #WinnieSun
Q6. How do you decide what content to create? Do you share what you know and let your audience find you, do you research and share what’s in demand, or some form of both? Please share. #WinnieSun
Q7. Hearing your tribe! How do you know what your audience considers “valuable”? Do you study your analytics? Request feedback via polls, surveys, or questionnaires, etc.? #WinnieSun
Q8. How do you know if your content is resonating? If your content doesn’t seem to be hitting home, what questions do you ask yourself or your community so you can tweak your plan and hit it out of the park? Does this work for businesses of all sizes? #WinnieSun
Q9. What are the best ways to provide value in the “real world” outside of social media? #WinnieSun
Q10. Getting noticed is half the battle. How do you stand out on social media to gain attention? Once you’ve gotten their attention what content works best to ensure they stick around? #WinnieSun
Q11. Give before you ask. When you’ve provided consistent value to your followers how do you propose your “ask” and what do you ask from your audience? Likes, shares, making purchases, submitting reviews? #WinnieSun
Q12. Teamwork is dreamwork! What are the best things to keep in mind to be sure you’re providing value when collaborating with another person, business, or brand? #WinnieSun
Q13. People like to do business with people over companies. What is the most effective way to humanize your brand / company? What effects would a simple share like providing a glimpse “behind the scenes” have on your followers? Any other smart strategies? #WinnieSun
It all starts with
Do you have an idea or want to be a featured guest panelist?