Join Winnie on the weekly Twitter Party!
Use your favorite Twitter application and follow the hashtag #WinnieSun. It will be a Q&A session with a panel of experts answering a series of questions about the twitterchat topic. We encourage you to participate and join the conversation! Please follow all the participants, retweet your favorite comments, and remember to add the hashtag #WinnieSun. But most of all, have fun!
We have covered so many topics in the weekly twitter chats, these are our most popular topics.
Countdown To Our Next Twitter Chat
Weekly Twitter Chat Information
The weekly updated topic information and questions.
“Getting Giffy With It: How To Use GIF Marketing To Drive Engagement”
#WinnieSun Twitter Chat
Wednesday, May 8th, at 11:00am PDT | 2:00pm EST
You will be joining Winnie Sun (@winniesun) for a fast-paced Twitter chat.
Moderator: @winniesun Winnie Sun – financial advisor HOST
2 Days leading up to the show
Starting Monday, please promote your involvement in the chat via your social channels.
Suggested twitter post:
- Join me + experts for the Getting Giffy With It: How To Use GIF Marketing To Drive Engagement tweetchat on Wed 11a PT #WinnieSun – Click to tweet this: https://ctt.ac/g9afJ
The Day Before the show
- We’re talking about How To Use GIF Marketing To Drive Engagement ! Join me + expert panel tomorrow tweetchat 11a PT! #WinnieSun – Click to tweet this: https://ctt.ac/NJb4c
Day of Chat
- Before the show, give your followers a head’s up they’re about to hear a lot from you. Suggested post: I’m an expert panelist on the #WinnieSun Twitter Chat starting in 20 min. Come join the convo! #tweetchat – Click to tweet this: http://ctt.ec/rXbWb
- One last promo tweet:
Minutes away from kicking off the #WinnieSun tweetchat at 11am PT! Click to tweet this: http://ctt.ec/df28X
During the Chat
- We will begin at a couple minutes after 11am PT
- For the twitterchat, the format will start with “Q1”. When answering, you’ll want to start your reply with “A1”. If your answer requires more than 1 tweet, make it A1, A1b, A1c, etc. Financial Expert Winnie Sun will be asking the questions.
- Remember to include the hashtag #WinnieSun in your response. (If you use the tweetchat site, it pre-populates this for you.)
Q1. Let’s get sharing! Who are you, what do you do, and can you use a GIF to tell us where you’re from? #WinnieSun
Q2. We’re talking GIFS today! Show us! Share some GIFs that show us how your feeling right now. #WinnieSun
Q3. As an audience participant, what’s your favorite mode on content? Text, images, GIFS, video? Does it matter what the context is and which is more memorable to you? #WinnieSun
Q4. Let’s talk about brand building, shall we? How can you use GIF marketing to strengthen / build your brand? #WinnieSun
Q5. Let’s create some! How do we create our own GIFS? What are the best intuitive apps / tools / websites to use when creating / using already made GIFs? #WinnieSun
Q6. Would love your perspective here! Why is GIF marketing so popular? How do you think it can be used to generate engagement? Why do you think it’s so effective in creating an emotional connection with your audience? #WinnieSun
Q7. Have you tried? What are your favorite ways to incorporate GIFs into your marketing plan? #WinnieSun
Q8. Break it down, and tell us what’s working and what needs tweaking. What are the pros and cons of using GIFs vs strictly text content? What are the pros and cons of GIFs vs video? How about in “responses”? #WinnieSun
Q9. How would you like to see GIFs evolve to interact with your audience? #WinnieSun
Q10. GIFs are great fun and easy to use. But what do you suggest you “not” do when using GIFs in your marketing plan or social media strategy? #WinnieSun
Q11. What brands/individuals stand out as masters of GIF marketing? What’s make them stand out? #WinnieSun
Q12. Do you use GIFs differently whether you’re posting on social media for business vs your personal accounts? What “rules” do you tend to follow on each? Does it work equally well regardless? #WinnieSun
Q13. What are your future predictions for how visual content marketing will continue to change and grow? Do you prefer short, quiet video or do you like longer? #WinnieSun
Q14. Ok, which team are you on? Do you pronounce the word GIF with a hard g or a soft g? #WinnieSun
It all starts with
Do you have an idea or want to be a featured guest panelist?